1. Write a story using 100 or fewer words.
2. Use the following words in the story
*You must use the exact letters of the word in order, but the word can be part of a larger one: Catch but not cart. Rentals but not detrimental
3. Contest opens Saturday, August 24 at 10am. Closes Sunday, August 25 at 10am.
For ALL details, click here. Good luck!
- The Shark (lindajoycecontemplates.wordpress.com)
- Jen’s Writing Contest Entry (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- The Little Victories (ifeomadennis.wordpress.com)